LK-150 6.5mm Hobby Knitting Machine
LK-150 Knitting Machine
Great knitting machine for beginners!
The LK-150 is the closest machine to hand-knitting - whilst hand knitting is donw on 2 needles, stitch by stitch, it's done row by row on the LK-150 on 150 needles. Why knit with 2 needles, when you can knit with 150 instead?
Light weight and portable, this machine offers a quick and easy way to create stockinette fibre. It's ideal for sport, DK and 4ply worsted weight yarns.
- compact and lightweight, you can use this mid-gauge knitting machine in the smallest of spaces and carry and store it easily
- The dual tension yarn feed regulates tension and reduces slack
- The sponge bar holds the needles in position
- Not for commercial use - this is a hobby machine.
- No ribber attachment available
- Made in China
- Needle Pitch: 6.5mm (3.9 gauge) /*13mm(2 gauge), 6.5mm Needle Spacing
- Number of Needles: 150, metal
- Dimensions: 1083 x 95 mm (1139mm with extension)
- Weight: 4.7 kgs (10 lbs) - Packing 2 lbs extra
- Stitch Types: Stockinet, tuck, slip, plating and fair isle (slip stitch - one yarn feeder only)
- Yarn: Fine to Chunky Yarn
- Needle Selection: Manual
Included in Price:
- English or French Instruction Book (please specify language)
- DVD or VHS tape (90 mins) - $39.95 value
- Simply Sensational Pattern Book - 29.95 value
- 2 Bed Rests
- Warranty: Canada: 1 year on defects in materials. (physical damage to needles and plastic parts is not under warranty). Outside Canada: 30 days parts and labour.